Your Data is processed by Supravar employees in charge of:
- Site management;
- Support management, to answer all your questions;
- Order management as a whole
In addition, as part of our activity, and for external processing needs, your Data may be communicated to subcontractors, service providers or other third parties, and in particular:
- For payment management
In order to facilitate the experience of its users, Supravar offers the following payment methods for making purchases on the Site:
- Online payment by Credit Card (Carte Bleue, Visa Card, Eurocard / Mastercard) in all currencies available on the site with PayPal;
- - Payment by PayPal in the 2 currencies available on the site;
- - Payment by bank transfer in the 2 currencies available on the Supravar site.
Payments are handled by our partners (PayPal).
Supravar has no access to your identifiers and credit card numbers.
All transactions are secured using SSL encryption, guaranteeing both the identity of the payment organization and the confidentiality of data.
All of the aforementioned subcontractors, service providers, Partners or other third parties are bound by contractual obligations to respect the confidentiality and protection of Data and to process them only for the purposes for which we transmit them.
Your Data may be transmitted to any buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, assignment, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of part or all of Supravar's assets due to uncertainties or bankruptcy, liquidation or other processes in which the Data of users of the various Supravar sites are among the transferred assets.
Finally, we are also likely to disclose your Data:
- to comply with any legal mandate, law or legal process, including governmental and regulatory requests;
- if we believe that disclosure is made necessary or adequate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Supravar, its customers or other stakeholders.
Said disclosure includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud and forgery protection.
- Links to third party sites
The Sites may contain links to various sites and social networking platforms managed on third party servers, by persons or organizations over which Supravar has no control.
Therefore, we can in no way be held responsible for the way your Data will be stored or used on the servers of these third parties.
We advise you to read the applicable personal data protection policy of each third-party website that you access through our Sites in order to assess the way in which your Data will be used.